Gas Treating Services
Amine treating sweetens sour gas by removing Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) from the gas stream.
- Improves gas marketability
- Eliminates penalties paid for delivering gas outside required specification
- Reduces damage and enhances longevity of downstream equipment
Our plants are designed to reduce total cost to customers and downtime to maximize gas throughput.
- Our plants represent decades of experience in designing, constructing and operating gas treating facilities.
- Plants range in size from 12 GPM to 300 GPM
- Multiple size front ends available depending upon gas composition
- Modular, skid-mounted units for rapid installation and commissioning
- Turnkey solution, including all upstream and downstream ancillary equipment, is available
Flexible service pricing models:
- “All-in” monthly rate
- Monthly rate with installation and demobilization charge
- Flow rate based pricing
Telemetric Monitoring: Spartan constantly monitors the operation of its plant.
- Our field staff tracks plant performance and identifies operational issues before they become a problem
- Remote emergency shutdown capability
- Ability to monitor customer specific data at customers option including performance and maintenance records.