Vent Gas Management and Vapor Recovery
Capturing hydrocarbon vapor and processing it into a sellable product is now standard practice due to safety concerns, regulation of emissions, and the aversion to flaring, especially near residential areas.
CSI Compressco offers a vapor-recovery unit that captures production and storage-tank vapor and routes it through gas-processing equipment and into the sales line.
Vapor Recovery Features & Benefits
- Low monthly cost instead of large capital expense
- Additional revenue from the sale of gas rather than flaring or incineration
- Handles gas volumes of 21-335 mcf (600–9,500 cubic meters) per day
- Discharges up to 250 PSIG (1725 kPa) at zero static pressure
- Skid- or trailer-mounted and self-contained for easy installation
- Powered by natural gas, eliminating the need for a secondary fuel source
- Enables gas recycling (measured in ounces) for longer run-times
- Adjustable speed and volume control for optimal performance
- Designed for Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations